The “smart money” – budgetary aid overseas marketing alisa 2019-01-09T20: 17: 06 + 00: 00
The Ministry of Economy assists up to NIS 500 thousand (for the China, India and Japan markets up to NIS 1 million), financing marketing expenses and professional accompaniment to enter a new target market or increase sales to an existing target market.
- Salary to the office manager / marketing manager in the target market.
- Professional Consultants.
- Hiring offices and distribution centers
- information gathering.
- Design of labels, packings, stikers.
- A website that targets the target market.
- Digital marketing (SEO, webinar, campaigns, sponsored advertising, social networking promotion, etc.).
- Participation in exhibitions, fairs and conferences.
- Presentation of the products / services, including the establishment of a commercial demonstration facility.
- Regulation, insurance and legal costs.
To check your grant, complete the form
Please leave this field empty.
Here are some points that summarize the program briefly:
- In a target market – 50% of the total approved plan and not more than 500,000 NIS.
- In the markets of China, India and Japan – 50% of the total approved plan and not more than 1,000,000 NIS.
- The assistance will be granted for a period of no less than 24 months. 36 months in China, India and Japan markets.
- A company whose participation will be approved receives a professional escort from the marketing manager of the foreign trade manager during the two-hour assistance period.
- Recipients of the aid will be required to pay royalties if they increase sales in the target markets.
Conditions for receipt of the assistance cumulatively
- A company incorporated in Israel.
- A company that first markets a new target market product or service or product and service. Alternatively, a company that markets a target has a new product or service. Marketing for the first time will also be considered a new marketing move aimed at increasing sales to the target market.
- The annual direct export volume in one of the two calendar years prior to the submission of the application is US $ 250,000, provided that the sales volume is not more than NIS 200,000,000.
- For companies in the minority sector, the volume of exports drops to $ 100,000, with no limit on the sales turnover.